domingo, 9 de mayo de 2010

Hi Daniel

Hi Daniel:

Thanks for your last e-mail. It was great to hear from you again. My exams went well.Thanks you very much.
I'm really happy that you want to visit my country. I think you should come in July because I will be on Holiday and I can spend more time whit you.If I were you I'd travel by bus,because it's quieter for you to see the landscape.
If would be very happy if you stayed in my house with our family. We could meet you and we might visit around Mendoza with ours. We will Know the best interesting places in my town.
I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!
Best wishes.
Sebi

1 comentario:

  1. hello Sebi,

    ...on holiday...
    I can spend more time with you...
    it´s quieter for you to see the landscape
    I would be very happy if...
    ...with our family...
    ...we will see...

    see you on Thursday,
    Kate
    xoxoxox

    ResponderEliminar