lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010

Tennis courses in France.

Dear Sir /Madam:


I'm writing to ask for information about tennis courses.I'm especially interested in an intensive course for two weeks.I'm 46 and I work in a Secondary School. I'm a French teacher,but my husband's a sport teacher and we are interested in learning to play tennis in Paris,in Roland Garros. We are beginners and we'd prefer private lessons with professional coach.
I have looked at your website, but there is no information about intensive courses next summer. Could you please send me information about dates and prices? I would also like some information about accommodation. I would like to stay with my family: my husband, and my two nieces.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully.

Sebi Requena

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Sebi,
    you have written a very good letter.
    Check these;

    ...French teacher...
    ...interested in learning...
    ...we are beginners...
    ...we´d prefer..
    ...with a professional coach...
    ...stay with...

    See you next class,
    xoxox

    ResponderEliminar