viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2010

Describing a person

Hi Stephanie,
Thanks for your e-mail.

Of course I can tell you about Cati. She's 45, and she is a teacher in a Primary School in Arroyo del Ojanco (Jaén),where she lives with her family.She has one daughter, who is ten years old and her husband is a very sociable person.I get on well with them because they are always there when I need them.

I think she's extrovert and very friendly, she has lot of friends.She's also very good with children
and she likes her work.She's really hard-working and responsible and a bit sensitive.

She likes going out,and going to the cinema every weekend, and listening to Spanish music.She loves reading and writing poems.She's very independent and although she lives with her husband and her daughter, she does many activities on her own.

The only negative things I can think of are that she's a bit untidy and quite bossy when she wants
to get something.She's good at learning everything and listening to her friends.

I hope that's useful. Let me Know if you need any more information about her.

Love.

Sebi

1 comentario:

  1. hello Sebi,
    your composition is very good, congratulations!
    I have printed it out so you can pick it up at school on Thursday.
    see you next class,
    Kate

    ResponderEliminar