hello Sebi,my blog is callacaolina.blogspot.comthere is no R in CaRolina, it was an accident!see you tomorrow, bye bye
Hello Sebi. I'm in home and I'm ill from two weeks ago. I hope see all you very soon and I hope see good and nice thing in your new blog. Kisses from Bailén.
hello Sebi,congratulations! You have a blog. Please write your composition here on youe blog.see you soon,bye bye xoxox
Hello Sebi, I can´t type, I wrote "youe" instead of "your", sorry!
I lost my work "The place I live".I sended the last monday but I can'to see.
hello Sebi,
ResponderEliminarmy blog is
callacaolina.blogspot.com
there is no R in CaRolina, it was an accident!
see you tomorrow,
bye bye
Hello Sebi. I'm in home and I'm ill from two weeks ago. I hope see all you very soon and I hope see good and nice thing in your new blog. Kisses from Bailén.
ResponderEliminarhello Sebi,
ResponderEliminarcongratulations! You have a blog. Please write your composition here on youe blog.
see you soon,
bye bye xoxox
Hello Sebi, I can´t type, I wrote "youe" instead of "your", sorry!
ResponderEliminarI lost my work "The place I live".I sended the last monday but I can'to see.
ResponderEliminar